Human Resource, Security & Motivation Topics
Tim Dimoff’s engaging and thought-provoking presentations are sure to enlighten, inform and move your audience into taking action on such critical issues as workplace risks, substance abuse, security and societal threats coming from a growing population of people dealing with rage.
The subjects of "Tim's Talks" outlined here are representative of Tim's most popular presentations. If you are interested in a topic that is not listed here, talk to Tim as he may be able to customize a presentation to meet your needs and interests.
In addition, any of the presentations listed below can be tailored to keynote addresses.
- Advantages of a Flexible Workplace
- 8 Effective Measurements to Stop Workplace Bullying
- Defusing and Dealing With Difficult People
- Sexual Harrassment in the Workplace
- How to Prevent Workplace Violence
- Discipline and Documentation are a Matter of Corporate Effectiveness
- Cultivating an Ethical Workforce
- Social Media, Policies, Procedures & Pitfalls
- What to do About Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- The Impact of a Toxic Workforce on Employees
- 4 Keys to Smart Hiring
- Trucking and Terrorism
- Stalking and Cyberstalking: Don't be a Victim
- Active Shooters: New Trends and New Solutions
- Basic Cybersecurity Pitfalls and Prevention
- The Various Profiles of an Active Shooter
- The Escalating Trends of Aggression and Violence Sweeping Our Nation
- What You Can Do to Stop Workplace Theft
- Business Contingency Planning for Emergencies, Disasters and Terrorism
- Street Smarts for Social Services Workers
- Street Smarts for Real Estate Agents
- Internet Safety for Realtors
- What You Need to Know to Maximize Security at Your Business
- How to Successfully Invoke Situational Awareness
- How to Defuse Aggressive Behavior at High Profile Events
Schedule Tim's Talks Today!
The easiest way to schedule is to Contact Tim is to fill out the engagement form. He or a member of his staff will contact you within two business days to discuss your presentation needs. If you need a presentation that doesn't fall into one of the categories listed above, by all means indicate what you are looking for specifically on the form or call Tim at 330-730-3524 for more information.