Individuals Who Carry Out Terror Attacks Share Traits
Tim Dimoff’s presentation describes the “most dangerous” type of individual who is most likely to carry out an individual terror attack and/or shooting spree. Most “lone wolf” shooters share many traits, characteristics and build their strategy and anger over time with few clues in stealth mode!
- Learn the “profile type” of these individuals
- Identify the types of clues to watch for in potentially troubled employees or colleagues
- Find out the red flags that may indicate trouble on the Internet and social media
- Understand what “Trigger Events” are in aggressive “Lone Wolf” attack incidents
- Understand why the “Lone Wolf” is more difficult to identify, but can still be discovered