Be Prepared for Anything to Stay Safe
Unfortunately, danger can lurk anywhere that you are, even at home or in the workplace. The best way to stay safe is to be prepared for trouble in any environment. Tim Dimoff’s presentation will enable participants to gain the knowledge and situational awareness to protect them at home, at work and in the public space.
- You will understand how attitude and body language can determine whether you become a victim
- Assess and understand key home security measures
- Understand how to prevent being a victim of identify theft
- Learn the most common types of fraud
- Learn key aspects of “street smarts” and how to protect yourself