Keynote, Human Resource, Security & Motivation Topics
Tim Dimoff’s engaging and thought-provoking presentations are sure to enlighten, inform and move your audience into taking action on such critical issues as workplace risks, substance abuse, security and societal threats coming from a growing population of people dealing with rage.
The subjects of "Tim's Talks" outlined here are representative of Tim's most popular presentations. If you are interested in a topic that is not listed here, talk to Tim as he may be able to customize a presentation to meet your needs and interests.
Keynote: Any of the presentations listed can be tailored to your organization or event keynote addresses and presented anywhere in the U.S. and internationally.
- Positive Corporate Workplace Culture Starts with RESPECT
- Dealing with Employee Threats
- Advantages of a Flexible Workplace
- 8 Effective Measurements to Stop Workplace Bullying
- Defusing and Dealing With Difficult People
- Sexual Harrassment in the Workplace
- How to Prevent Workplace Violence
- Discipline and Documentation are a Matter of Corporate Effectiveness
- Cultivating an Ethical Workforce
- Social Media, Policies, Procedures & Pitfalls
- What to do About Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- The Impact of a Toxic Workforce on Employees
- 4 Keys to Smart Hiring
- A.L.I.C.E. Active Shooter Response
- Physical and Cyber Security
- Identity Theft Prevention and Protection
- Trucking and Terrorism
- Stalking and Cyberstalking: Don't be a Victim
- Active Shooters: New Trends and New Solutions
- Basic Cybersecurity Pitfalls and Prevention
- The Various Profiles of an Active Shooter
- The Escalating Trends of Aggression and Violence Sweeping Our Nation
- What You Can Do to Stop Workplace Theft
- Business Contingency Planning for Emergencies, Disasters and Terrorism
- Internet Safety for Realtors
- What You Need to Know to Maximize Security at Your Business
- How to Successfully Invoke Situational Awareness
- How to Defuse Aggressive Behavior at High Profile Events
- You are the KEY to Success in Your Business
- The Pursuit of Happiness - It is NOT Simple!
- Habits of Exceptionally Successful People
- Harnessing the Power of the Law of Attraction
- Are You High Tech or High Touch?
- The YOU in Business
- Finding and Retaining Key Customers
- What You Need to Know for Personal and Professional Success
- Leadership: Light the Fire to Gain A Competitive Advantage
- The Lost Art of Human Interaction
- Negotiating to Win
- The Emerging Worker
- The Opium Epidemic: The Runaway Train
- Medical Marijuana: Truths and Myths
- How to be an Effective Expert Witness
- Street Smarts for Personal Safety
- Street Smarts for Social Services Workers
- Street Smarts Travel Safety for Women
- Street Smarts for Real Estate Agents
Create Your Own Talking Points
If there are multiple Tim's Talks you would like Tim to cover, create a custom presentation by choosing your own talking points.
Schedule Tim's Talks Today!
The easiest way to schedule is to Contact Tim is to fill out the engagement form. He or a member of his staff will contact you within two business days to discuss your presentation needs. If you need a presentation that doesn't fall into one of the categories listed above, by all means indicate what you are looking for specifically on the form or call Tim at 330-730-3524 for more information.