Engaging & Understanding the Multi-Generational Workforce
Today’s work environment is diverse. The average office has at least two, if not three, generations working together. Understanding the strengths for each generation of worker is strongly needed in today’s workplace. Tim Dimoff’s presentation can teach you how to embrace this knowledge and prevent a negative effect on your future company success!
- Understand the multiple generational make up of your workplace
- Identify and leverage generational differences and similarities in order to help all employees communicate effectively.
- Communicate better by adapting to new methods
- Identify ways to attract the best job candidates, regardless of their generation
- Look Out! Here comes Generation “Z”