What to do if There is Substance Abuse
Tim Dimoff’s presentation discusses how to respond to substance abuse issues in the workplace. Tim utilizes his experience as a narcotics law enforcement officer with knowledge of business operations to explain what to do when an employee is abusing substances.
- Learn about the effects of drugs/alcohol in the workplace
- Learn how and why substance abuse has progressed over time
- Identify the tell-tale signs of drug/alcohol abuse and the right time to drug test
- Learn the pros and cons of hair, urine and saliva testing
- Learn if there are solutions to this “runaway train” major problem?