Violent and Aggression Trends Have Increased in America with no End In Sight!
In psychology, the term aggression refers to a range of behaviors that can result in physical and psychological harm to yourself, others, or objects in the environment. Aggression centers on hurting another person either physically or mentally.
Tim explains how there has been a sharp increase in violent, aggressive trends and terrorism over the last few years in America, even though we are still one of the world’s most influential, powerful, and prosperous nations. First, Tim will explain what new trends will be taking place this year and into the near future. Next, he will explain why these trends are taking place. Finally, he will highlight cause and effect and what changes can be made to protect our families, businesses, and methods to deter the rise in aggression, violence and successful terrorism acts in our society.
- Learn about aggressive, violent behavior cause and effect
- Understand the changes that need to be made to protect our families, businesses, and country
- Learn how the media has influenced violent behavior
- Learn how the “Lone Wolf” attacks have increased, why and how to deter those individuals
- Learn what new aggressive violence tactics and trends will be taking place this year and into the near future